Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Spring festivities! Staying up all night in the summer! Even a Killer T Cell, the cool-headed professional hitman, wouldn't say no to these seasonal pleasures☆ However, the time when the seasons change is also a dangerous time for the body! Even cells that are supposed to be allies to Squad Leader just keep causing trouble and throwing the cells' workplace into chaos! Can Squad Leader overcome this ordeal and enjoy his days off...?! Every chapter is a standalone story, so you can just start reading from this volume. You'll find yourself laughing your head off as you read this hilarious spin-off of the popular Cells at Work! series☆
Kurono / Izumi / Shimizu / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Cells at Work and Friends!|
|Japanese Title||はたらく細胞フレンド (Hataraku Saibou Friend)|
|Writer||Original Kanna Kurono / Mio Izumi / Supervised Akane Shimizu|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||November 10, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / November 10, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||156pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.