Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In 1976 Nicaragua ""Tacit"" Somoza rules the small Central American country with the support of the ruthless Guardia. The son of a powerful family from the capital, Managua, Gabriel is a young priest with an incredible talent for sacred art. He is sent to enhance his painting skills with Ruben, a priest in San Juan--a little village located at the base of a mountain. Despite his difficulty integrating with the villagers due to his father's reputation, Gabriel slowly gets to know them and, eventually, to love them. Encouraged by Ruben, he paints the villagers. He paints them as they are--men and women of flesh and blood. But Gabriel is soon witness to acts of military repression of the locals. It doesn't take long for him and the villagers to get swept away in these times of growing rebellion and smoldering revolution. Artistic passion, romantic passion, revolutionary passion. Passion courses though the pages of Muchacho, a two-part series. Here is part one.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.