Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
When Minoru's parents ran out on him and their debt collectors started shaking him down, it was the kind lady next door who took him in. She offers to have him live with her, but she seems awfully excited about the idea...and suddenly Minoru's wondering just what he got himself into!
She's Adopted a High School Boy! Hideki/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
[Bookshelf Cover Image] She's Adopted a High School Boy! 1
After the eBook is successfully purchased, a link to download the illustration will be sent to your Message Inbox.
|Series Title||She's Adopted a High School Boy!|
|Japanese Title||男子高校生を養いたいお姉さんの話 (Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Oneesan no Hanashi)|
|Alternative Title||The story of the lady who wants to nurture a highschool boy.|
|Genre||Manga ,Bonus Items ,Shounen ,Comedy ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Back To School 2021! ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||August 03, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 03, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||129pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.