THE SISTER NEW DEVIL FRANCHISE JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT SEXIER!
High school student Toujo Basara's life has taken a turn for the strange. When his father suddenly remarries, Basara finds himself with a couple of drop-dead gorgeous step-sisters--who just happen to be members of a demon clan! Naruse Mio is a Demon Lord and Naruse Maria her succubus servant. Chaos and amorous antics ensue as Basara gets acquainted with his new demonic siblings, trying to protect them from deadly demon rivals while struggling to keep up with their lusty, devilish appetites. The Testament of Sister New Devil: Storm is a mature companion series to The Testament of Sister New Devil. Both series can be read together or independently.
Tetsuto Uesu・Nitroplus/KADOKAWA, Fumihiro Kiso 2014
|Series Title||The Testament of Sister New Devil STORM!|
|Japanese Title||新妹魔王の契約者・嵐！ (Shinmai Maou no Testament: Arashi)|
|Alternative Title||Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,Fantasy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Completed Series ,Imouto ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Family ,Demon Lord / Demon King ,Succubus|
|Available since||September 07, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / September 07, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||164pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.