Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Meg had her baby without her parents’ blessings and distanced herself from her family. Then while driving home on Christmas, she ends up in an accident. The person who comes to her rescue is a man named Jed?handsome, but not all that nice. The following morning, he takes her to her house, where she finds out that he is a celebrity. Her family seems rather impressed that Meg knows someone so famous… But when Jed abruptly falls silent, Meg wonders whathe could be thinking.
MAMI OTA／CAROLE MORTIMER
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.