Tsuguto and Loulier, his sheepfolk friend, emerge from the dungeon of Belg triumphant, earning them the epithets, "The Evil-Eyed King" and "Shoveler" respectively. They immediately become the talk of the town, and it doesn't take long before Loulier is abducted by a gang of slave traders!
In his search for his missing partner, Tsuguto is pressured into cooperating with Loulier's original creditor and slave owner, the Rezeheim Trading Company. And as if the search couldn't get any harder, he encounters a notorious Red Name, known as one of the "Three Crimson Calamities." Tsuguto will first have to survive this harbinger of devastation if he is to save Loulier!
The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye Chouchouhassha, Kayatamaru, Chibi/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Romance ,Shounen ,Monster Girls ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||June 21, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / June 21, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.