Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Also known as Let Me Eat Your Pancreas, the manga version of the coming-of-age novel that inspired two films!
In this deeply moving first-person story, an introverted high school boy finds his classmate's diary--and learns her biggest secret. Yamauchi Sakura is dying from a pancreatic disease and now he is the only one person outside her family to know the truth. The last thing the boy wants is to be her friend, but Sakura's cheerful demeanor and their shared secret draw them together in this heartrending tale of friendship and mortality.
Yoru Sumino, Idumi Kirihara 2016
|Japanese Title||君の膵臓をたべたい (Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai)|
|Alternative Title||KimiSui, Let Me Eat Your Pancreas|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Completed Series ,Anime ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Drama|
|Available since||January 22, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / January 22, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||442pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.