Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Shintaro Kisaragi is about to have a terrible day.After two years of being an unemployed shut-in, Shintaro Kisaragi is forced out of his room and into the wide, uncaring world by a disastrous series of events involving his computer's keyboard and a bottle of soda. What begins as a simple errand soon spirals out of control as his luck turns from bad to worse. It starts with a hostage situation and only gets weirder from there--and it turns out Shintaro Kirasagi isn't the only person whose life is going to be changed forever this blistering summer afternoon!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Kagerou Daze Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||カゲロウデイズ (Kagerou Daze)|
|Alternative Title||Kagerou Days, Heat-Haze Days|
|By (author)||Jin (Shizen no Teki-P)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Mystery ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Romance ,Drama ,Anime ,Bonus Items ,MOST WANTED ,Imouto ,Non-Human|
|Available since||June 30, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / July 01, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.