Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After solving the miasma problem in the country of beastmen and getting engaged to Glen, Chelsea finally returns to the Royal Research Institute! What awaits her is her debut into high society, and...her first friend?!
After solving the Radzuel Empire's miasma problem, and spending half a year recuperating from a mana fever in the Sargent Margraviate, Chelsea returns to the Royal Research Institute as Glen's fiancée. Making her social debut at a party attended by the kingdom of Chronowize's royal family, she makes her very first friend, a noble girl named Noel! During a visit to Noel's home, they're attacked by men in black—worshipers of the Proxy, who steal strengthening herbs from the greenhouse that can make monsters go berserk. Their true aim is...the destruction of the spirit trees, and the assassination of the Spirit King Element's contractor, Chelsea! But once he learns the worshipers' plans, Glen moves to round up all of the criminals targeting Chelsea before their engagement is officially announced!
Copyright (C) 2021 Milli-gram Illustrations Copyright (C) 2021 Yuki Kana
|Series Title||I'll Never Set Foot in That House Again!|
|Japanese Title||二度と家には帰りません！ (Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen!)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Shoujo ,Drama ,Dogs / Wolves / Foxes ,Family ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||January 05, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / January 05, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||160pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.