Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
This third collection is a feast for all the senses as rival brothers close in and ultimately select their first vintages to nominate as heaven-sent wines known amongst critical circles as the Twelve Apostles to the Drops of God. Visually detailing the finer points of real European labels allowing readers to not only read about these fine drinks but also potentially partake in them.
The hunt is on! Shizuku and his adopted brother Issei have both selected their choices for the First Great Wine Apostle. Now they have to actually acquire these wines. Crossing the globe to meet with the winemakers and critics that know these casts inside and out. But will either one of these two know why Yutaka Kanzaki selected the winning wine? The message behind it may shatter the conscious of at least one challenger, for there is more to wine appreciation than just wine value.
There are messages attached to these heaven sent wines. Shizuku's father selected them to help bring his family closer together through wine, even if it meant having to do so while he was no longer on this plane. The blood and wine will continue to flow, but who will appreciate it the most in the end?
(C) Tadashi Agi / Shu Okimoto / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.