The Cost of War and Greed
Procel's dungeon utopia is threatened by the greed of their neighbors, but it's up to Wight to defend them. Whether he's up against a human or a demon lord, he must use all of his tactical skills to defend the peace of their dungeon. But fierce battles bring with them bitter losses--will the price of this dungeon war be worth it in the end?
2021 Hideaki Yoshikawa, Rui Tsukiyo/SB Creative Corp.
|Series Title||Dungeon Builder: The Demon King's Labyrinth is a Modern City!|
|Japanese Title||魔王様の街づくり！ ～最強のダンジョンは近代都市～ (Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Romance ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Dungeon / Labyrinth ,Dragon ,Demon Lord / Demon King|
|Available since||November 30, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / November 30, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||172pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.