Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Henrietta who grew up in a children's home now works part-time at a hospital to earn her living. One day, the decision to take home a stray cat found in the hospital's garden gives her the chance to talk to a charming doctor at the hospital, Adam. Soon after, Adam saves Henrietta from a grave illness and she is slowly drawn to him. But she feels his prestigious and wealthy life as a doctor is so different from her life... Will it ever happen?
CHIEKO HARA／BETTY NEELS
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.