Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Claudia March accepts a governess job and packs up her London life to move to a small town in Brazil. She's excited for the change, the peaceful atmosphere and the chance to teach little Rebecca. But Rebecca's father, Saul, is a problem all on his own. In the shadow of his deceased wife, Saul and Rebecca's relationship has been strained and stressful, and it's up to Claudia to bring understanding and love back into their family.
YOKO HANABUSA／CATHERINE GEORGE
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.