Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Before Sora and Shiro set foot on Disboard, there was another remarkable duo!!Tet, the One True God, takes a break to amuse himself among the mortals only to collapse on the streets of Elkia. When a familiar face finds him and lends a helping hand, the God of Play regales her with a tale from the Great War about a human man who challenged the world and a strange girl who sought to comprehend the human heart...Let the games begin!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||No Game No Life Light Novel|
|By (author)||Yuu Kamiya|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Seinen ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Mystery ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Full-size Illustration ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,MOST WANTED ,YouTuber Recommendations ,Best Selling Light Novels ,Imouto ,We'll Keep Selling Them! ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||July 25, 2017 (12:00 AM) PT / July 25, 2017 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||250pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.