How was the music video for Porter Robinson and Madeon's collaborative song ""Shelter"" made? An official guidebook showcasing the production process for its visualization is here!
Featuring commentaries from director Toshifumi Akai, character designer Megumi Kouno, and animation producer Yuichi Fukushima, as well as an interview with all three.
Along with part of the immense amount of materials such as the visual story, settings, key animation, and background art, the process of making the film will be introduced in lavish detail, totaling over 300 pages.
(C) A-1 Pictures
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.