To Kill That Which Cannot DieAfter his success in battle with a demon, Lugh is made a Holy Knight by the Alvanian Kingdom and tasked with slaying more of the creatures. The problem is, only the hero can actually fell demons. Such a setback isnt going to stop the worlds greatest assassin, however, and Lugh gets to work devising a spell to kill the supposedly immortal beings. Unfortunately, the only way to test this new magic is in a real battle! Failure promises certain doom, but triumph may turn out to be just as perilous if Lugh isnt careful...
|Series Title||The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||世界最高の暗殺者、異世界貴族に転生する (Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru)|
|Alternative Title||The World's Best Assassin, to Reincarnate in a Different World Aristocrat|
|By (author)||Rui Tsukiyo|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shounen ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Ecchi ,Romance ,Drama ,Harem ,Full-size Illustration ,Fall Anime 2021 ,Anime|
|Available since||October 12, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / October 12, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.