Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Marianne married a dashing army major named Charles, but he’s forced to leave her and go to war right after she’s struck by personal tragedy. Three years later, Charles returns home safe from the war, and she musters her courage to tell him she wants a divorce. Surprised at the change in his once meek and adorable wife, Charles suggests they wait for one year before making that decision… Will he be able to change her mind?
KYOKO FUMIZUKI HARLEQUIN BOOKS S.A.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.