Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Tsukasa insists on seeing that Oryo is cared for at a hospital，defying Anzai’s wish that she stays hidden at their safe house. Before she can even make it inside the hospital，Tsukasa is taken hostage by a desperate Zero Seven，who eventually makes a surprisingly humane choice when facing off with her old comrades. Tsukasa and Anzai decide to take the next step in their relationship，and the old doctor from ONLO reveals why he’s in town…
(C) Ryo Hanada / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Devils' Line|
|Japanese Title||デビルズライン (Devils' Line)|
|Alternative Title||Debiruzu Rain|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Horror ,Romance ,Supernatural ,Vampires ,Drama ,KC Simulpub ,Spicy ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Anime|
|Available since||January 09, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / January 10, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||226pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Devils' Line, Chapter 18
Devils' Line, Chapter 19
Devils' Line, Chapter 20
Devils' Line, Chapter 21
Devils' Line, Chapter 22
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.