Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
When her father whisked her away from her mother, Francesca ""Frankie"" Vitale was exiled to Sardinia, an island off the coast of ItalyLater, when her dad died, Frankie was stuck with a family she didn't understand, emotionally or linguistically. As a child, she had an intense crush on Santino, an older boy in her town. After a night of harmless fun leads them to a shotgun marriage, they go their separate ways, linked only by paper. When they reunite, will their marriage actually start, or will they break their bonds forever?
YAYOI TAKEDA LYNNE GRAHAM
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.