Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A must-have for ramen explorers in Japan!
This guidebook focuses on the most delicious 200 ramen shops all over Japan. The ""Ramen Walker"", which is a website at the same time to be a ramen magazine, cooperates with the largest ""social travel website"" in the world ""TripAdvisor"" for this guidebook. It must help not only ramen lovers in Japan but also tourists from foreign countries because it supports 5 languages (Japanese, English, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese and Korean). And the information for the Halal is substantial, too.
Plus, the group of ramen experts ""Hyakumenjin"" eating 300-500 bowls ramen per year recommend their favorite ramen shops.
(C)2019, TripAdvisor, LLC. All rights Reserved. (C)KADOKAWA CORPORATION 2019
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.