Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
If there's one thing college students want, it's money! After getting a job at a diner, Iori is reunited with Sakurako Busujima, the college girl he bumped heads with at the Oumi U school festival, and soon finds himself the victim of her harsh hazing and sadistic training. But then, like an angel from heaven, a pretty-faced boy appears to offer him a helping hand. Will Otoya-kun be the savior Iori so desperately needs?
(C) Story by Kenji Inoue, Art by Kimitake Yoshioka / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Grand Blue Dreaming|
|Japanese Title||ぐらんぶる (Grand Blue)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Ecchi ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Sports ,Anime ,KC Simulpub ,Kodansha Promotion: New Anime Season|
|Available since||May 08, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / May 08, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Grand Blue Dreaming, Chapter 34
Grand Blue Dreaming, Chapter 35
Grand Blue Dreaming, Chapter 36
Grand Blue Dreaming, Chapter 37
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.