Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The unpredictable romance thriller returns with volume 2!
Only ruin awaits Kamishiro. He's been infected with a virus that confuses his love for Hanazono with an intense murderous desire to kill her! But through Hanazono's praise, a dormant power has been awakened within him... The power to see every little detail, even in complete darkness! Kamishiro keeps meeting people with the same disease... Where is the infection coming from? And who is the man stepping out from behind the curtain?
(C) Majuro Kaname, Sousou Sakakibara / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Can You Just Die, My Darling?|
|Japanese Title||今夜は月が綺麗ですが、とりあえず死ね (Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine)|
|Alternative Title||I love you, so I kill you., The moon is beautiful tonight, but first, die.|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Horror ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen ,Supernatural ,Completed Series|
|Available since||July 03, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / July 03, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||184pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.