Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Helena marries the man she's always adored, the viscount Carleton. But her husband believes that their matrimony was all so that she could gain his fortune and he refuses to open his heart to her. He even goes so far as to declare that her son is no child of his and goes off to war, only to go missing. Everything after that is a living hell for Helena. Her husband's family treats her like a hussy, cuts her off. But seven years later, while she's been diligently raising her son, her husband suddenly shows up, ragged and on the verge of collapsing!
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.