Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
First published in the 1980s and 90s, Waki Yamato's renowned adaptation of Murasaki Shikibu's 11th-century literary masterpiece is still gorgeous to behold and is considered one of the greatest novel-to-manga adaptations of all time. Prince Genji falls in love with his stepmother, and so begins a forbidden love that will make him suffer his whole life. Genji's love story involves him falling for many women and begins with his love for Princess Fujitsubo--his father's wife, and his stepmother. And Genji will cross that line which he should never cross.
(C) Waki Yamato / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Tale of Genji: Dreams at Dawn|
|Japanese Title||源氏物語 あさきゆめみし (Genji Monogatari: Asaki Yumemishi)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Historical ,Slice of Life ,Harem ,Romance ,Drama ,Spicy ,Kodansha: Epic Stories ,Kodansha promotion: Shojo & Josei|
|Available since||February 28, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / February 28, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||269pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.