Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
10-year-old Negi Springfield has just graduated from a British school for wizards. After meeting with the school headmaster to discuss his graduate work assignment, he finds that he will be moving to Japan--to teach English at an all-girls high school. Under strict instructions not to show his magic powers, Negi finds that he can't resist using them to help others. Of course, despite his good intentions sometimes his magic just makes things even worse! Contains Negima! volumes 16-17-18!
(C) Ken Akamatsu / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Negima! Omnibus|
|Japanese Title||魔法先生ネギま！ (Mahou Sensei Negima!)|
|Alternative Title||Negima! Magister Negi Magi, Magical Teacher Negima!|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,Magic ,Completed Series ,Onee-san ,Non-Human ,Vampires ,Anime ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Teacher|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||578pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.