Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
The beginning of the volume revolves around Shiba's flashback of his past, and his encounters with Resha Valentine in the Symphonia Kingdom. After seeing her dancing at night, he becomes convinced that she must be freed from her duties to the kingdom. However, he is thwarted by both the four Souten Soldiers as well as Resha when she tells him that she accepts what she must do. Resha dies after overexertting herself, but Shiba vows to protect the world (which he once turned his back on) for her. At the end of the flashback, we learn the 'Rave' stone originally got their name from this girl: Resha Valentin. Back in present day setting, Haru and friends have their sights set on the “Hoshi no Kioku”, whether that is a place or thing, no one knows. And once all the Rave Stones are brought together, everyone's answers will be answered. The team takes an airship to Symphonia Kingdom. While stopping by a fancy casino/resort, the guests are knocked out and Plue is snatched away from our heroes. After a tussle between some goofy thieves, Plue is saved and the team dives into the depths of a Death Storm.
Hiro Mashima/ Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.