Digital Manga & Light Novels
Following the events of the Portimao race, Michel Vaillant has been banned from the tracks until the end of the season. On top of that, he's increasingly worried about his son's involvement in a business that Michel feels is incompatible with the family values. To shake things up a bit, he decides to set himself a new challenge: break the speed record with an electric car at the Bonneville Salt Flats in the United States. With the prestige of the Vaillant factories is at stake, he's got a lot of pressure on his shoulders. He's not only got his sponsor's to worry about, but also his father, who is notoriously skeptical about electric cars. It's once again make or break for Michel Vaillant.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.