Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
If only she never had to say goodbye. High schooler Meeko continues to pine for Matsunaga-san, the scary-but-kind designer whose room is across from hers. Not only do they spend a day at Kitneyland with each other, they unexpectedly spend a night at a…special…place as well. Afterwards, while preparing for her school festival, Meeko learns that her homeroom teacher Kobayashi-sensei is the “Konatsu” of legend…and that she and Matsunaga-san used to be in a romantic relationship. As complications unfurl, a previously reluctant Matsunaga-san and Ryo-kun show up to Meeko's school festival! And what could this urgent text from Hattori-san be about…?
(C) Keiko Iwashita / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Living-Room Matsunaga-san|
|Japanese Title||リビングの松永さん (Living no Matsunaga-san)|
|Genre||Manga ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life ,TV Drama / Live-Action|
|Available since||September 18, 2019 (01:00 AM) PT / September 18, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||175pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.