Mamori Ichifuku loves daydreaming about his two male classmates (Taku and Kazuhito) falling in love with each other. In fact, he's such a hardcore fan that he doesn't even want to talk to either of them. He just wants to watch them from afar. But, one day, Mamori gets chosen to play Cinderella in the school play... except he totally sucks at acting. Taku ends up helping him practice, but Mamori realizes this means less time for those two to hang out!!! And, Taku starts trying to get closer to Mamori... why can't he just follow the plot script Mamori had figured out in his head...!? All Mamori wanted to be was a fan...
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.