Legendary novelist NISIOISIN partners up with Mitsuru Hattori in this three volume graphic novel adaptation of one of his mystery novels... “Looking back on it now, I realize that incident is what turned me into the novelist I am today.” An author is someone who creates tales, but an aspiring author is someone who lies, and nothing more. This incident happened 10 years ago, when I was in college, and merely an aspiring author. If those events never took place I wouldn't have become much of anything at all, which is why I think I need to thank her, thank that girl...
(C) NISIOISIN, Mitsuru Hattori / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Imperfect Girl|
|Japanese Title||少女不十分 (Shoujo Fujuubun)|
|Alternative Title||Insufficient Girl|
|Author||NISIOISIN / Mitsuru Hattori|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Mystery ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Drama ,Completed Series ,YouTuber Recommendations|
|Available since||October 24, 2017 (12:00 AM) PT / October 24, 2017 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.