Ash, a young boy from a remote farming village, holds memories of a previous, more bountiful life. Determined to improve his current life, he dives into the world of books, eager to uncover the secrets of yesteryear.
When the civilizations of yesteryear fade from memory and become fanciful fantasy, the only evidence of their existence...are books.
Ash, a young boy living in a remote farming village, holds a secret—he possesses memories of a distant and more bountiful past life. Days of toiling in the fields have given rise to a burning desire: to bring more enjoyment to the everyday doldrum of his dreary present day!
And while books may be the answer, Ash...can't actually read! But where there is a will, there is a way. Join Ash as he battles illiteracy and sets his sights on a better life!
Copyright © 2021 Yoruno Kuroki © Mizuumi Amakawa/OVERLAP
|Series Title||Fushi no Kami: Rebuilding Civilization Starts with a Village (Manga)|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Slice of Life ,Romance|
|Available since||June 01, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / June 01, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||168pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.