Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After moving from the countryside into the big city, poor college student Hideki Motosuwa finds himself down on his luck. All he wants is a good job, a girlfriend, and his very own "persocom" – the latest and greatest in humanoid computer technology. Hideki's luck changes one night when he finds Chi – an adorable, but seemingly broken, persocom thrown out in a pile of trash. After taking her home, Hideki discovers that Chi is more responsibility than he expected – and that there's much more to his cute new persocom than meets the eye.
CLAMP / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Chobits 20th Anniversary Edition|
|Japanese Title||ちょびっツ (Chobits)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Ecchi ,Romance ,Sci-fi ,Supernatural ,Anime ,Non-Human ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Video Game Fair! ,Ecchi Summer Fair 2021！|
|Available since||October 20, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / October 20, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||378pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.