Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
The journey of vengeance in blood and honor continues. Under the itinerant thumb of Yagyu Retsudo, the Shogun's secret ninja warriors, the Kurokuwa clan, attempt to ensnare Ogami. Can the Lone Wolf break the chains? If so, there are many in line behind Yagyu waiting to challenge the masterful swordsman, such as a vengeful widow, numerous police, and the freezing cold of winter itself. Plus, read the story of Ogami's rise to the position of the Shogun's Officer of Death, feel the seething root of Retsudo Yagyu's bitterness against Ogami, and watch Ogami teach a proud thief about true honor and the wages of deception. Five action-packed chapters, including never-before-translated material, are included in the latest volume of this classic series. Read it on the bullet train to Edo!
This volume contains the following stories:
Tidings of the Geese
The Frozen Crane
Chains of Death
The Infinite Path
Thread of Tears
(C) 1986-2015 by Dark Horse Comics Inc. and its respective Licensors. Dark Horse, Dark Horse Comics, and the Dark Horse logo are trademarks of Dark Horse Comics, Inc., registered in various categories and countries. Dark Horse respects your privacy.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.