Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Most people would be concerned about getting a ticket to go around the country by rail, alone, for their wedding anniversary, with their significant other calling it a special break from them - but not Daisuke Nakahara. For this thirty-five year old train and ekiben (train station box lunch) enthusiast, a trip around Japan - spotlighting each region's seasonal delicacies - is the present of his dreams, with each stop - and tasty titbit - telling a story about the region's food and its history. The first stop in his trip? Kyushu, by special express sleeper train! And from there, the track less travelled.
(C) Kan Sakurai, Jun Hayase/Futabasha
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.