Ten Mogami has lost his mother in an unforeseen accident and lives together with his father. After being told that his father has also passed way in an accident at sea, Ten's overwhelmed with grief. Ikuo Manka, Ten's childhood friend, decides to ignore his one-sided love for the boy and instead focus on protecting him. However, everything takes an unexpected turn when a young man visits Ten a few days after the funeral. He introduces himself as Kei Sadoshima and tells Ten that his father was more than a simple fisherman; he was the famous mystery novelist, Tatsu Furui. As the person in charge of managing Tatsu Furui's assets, Kei lets Ten know that he has a right to his inheritance. The surprises don't stop there. Kei makes another announcement: Tatsu Furui has another son from an unofficial marriage. This leaves Ten with mixed feelings. He's aghast, but at the same time happy that he still has living relatives. Soon after Kei leaves, Ten clings to Ikuo's chest, sobbing. "I won't make a habit out of this, but can you stay for a bit?" he asks through tears as Ikuo holds him tight.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.