Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A juicy tutoring gig falls in the lap of poor high school second-year Futaro Uesugi...but it turns out his prospective pupils are his classmates?! And they're quintuplets?! All five are gorgeous, but they're problem students who hate to study and are on the verge of failing! Can Futaro help these idiosyncratic sisters make it to graduation? Futaro was hired to guide a set of beautiful quintuplets who hate studying and are on the verge of flunking through graduation. Now, the final event of their high school careers, the school festival, is reaching its conclusion. Whose feelings will be requited, and whose hearts will be broken?! The story of the carefree, vibrant schooldays of Futaro and the quintuplets finally reaches its final volume!!
Negi Haruba / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Sep 27, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Quintessential Quintuplets|
|Japanese Title||五等分の花嫁 (5-toubun no Hanayome)|
|Alternative Title||Gotoubun no Hanayome, The Five Wedded Brides|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,Comedy ,Drama ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen ,Completed Series ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Onee-san ,Ecchi Summer Fair 2021！ ,Teacher ,Anime based on manga & LNs ,Back To School 2021! , Let`s Read Manga Promotion! ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||August 11, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 11, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.