Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Mio loves radio, where she can be herself in private while still sharing her interests with the world—totally unlike her twin brother, Yuuta, the popular extrovert on the volleyball team. But when the love of Yuuta's life decides to study abroad in Australia, he asks Mio to do the unthinkable—go to school in his place! Suddenly Mio is thrust not only into the world of volleyball, but of men's dorms...and must do whatever she can to keep her secret!
Ayu Watanabe / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.