Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Kagari was born with a rare, sweet-tasting blood type known as "honey blood." For her protection, she is accompanied by a vampire bodyguard, Ryotaro. After a series of recurring murders around town, caused by a vampire tree, Kagari and Ryotaro break into the Saionji Pharmaceutical Company to expose the truth. But what is the true nature of the enemy that lies there in wait for them? And what really happened to Kagari's parents that tragic day? In this climactic final volume, find out if the honey-blood beauty and her vampire will earn their happy ending!
The Honey-blood Beauty & Her Vampire Toma Fuyuori/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Honey-blood Beauty & Her Vampire|
|Japanese Title||蜜血姫とヴァンパイア (Mitsugetsuhime to Vampire)|
|Alternative Title||Mitsugetsu Hime & Vampire|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life ,Vampires ,Non-Human|
|Available since||July 20, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / July 20, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.