Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Nezu is a sophomore in college who's constantly swarmed by classmates asking him to give them love counseling. He always comes up with the right advice, but the truth is, he's a virgin! Despite bragging that he can solve any kind of love problem, he's never experienced anything himself... and then, a freshman named Kumano comes by and asks him to give him a live demonstration of sexual techniques! What will he do?! A pure virgin vs. a hidden virgin! Get ready for some steamy, romantic love...
Copyright (C)Miyoko Matsumoto All rights reserved. First published in Japan by Mobile Media Reseach. English translation rights in the U.S.A. arranged by Mobile Media Reseach.
|Series Title||Closet DT Boys Teach You: How to Really Have Exciting Sex|
|Japanese Title||隠れDT男子が教える本当にときめくセックスの仕方 (Kakure DT Danshi ga Oshieru Hontouni Tokimeku Sekkusunoshikata)|
|Publisher||Mobile Media Research|
|Genre||Manga ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Completed Series ,Chapter Release|
|Available since||June 30, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / June 30, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||39pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.