Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Marie Curie is the only woman ever to have received two Nobel prizes: the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1903, shared with her husband, Pierre Curie, and the Nobel Prize for Chemistry for her work with polonium and radium in 1911. She was also the first woman ever to teach at the Sorbonne. This inspired comic is set at the time she received her second Nobel Prize, when a vicious press campaign was launched against her, denouncing her affair with the physician Paul Langevin. Through her flash-backs, we're invited to witness the key moments of this exceptional woman's life and work.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.