Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
When Tohko learns that someone is vandalizing books in the school library, she immediately launches an investigation. After all, there is hardly a more serious crime imaginable to a literature-eating goblin! Of course, Konoha is pulled (reluctantly) into his capricious club president's latest obsession, and when the culprit is caught, his penance is to participate in a play that Tohko has decided to organize for the school's cultural festival.
Just as Oscar Wilde posited that ""Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life,"" Konoha begins to notice similarities emerging between the circumstances that led to the vandalism of the library books and the relationships borne out in the literature club's play. The sometimes-frightening ties between people force Konoha to reexamine his understanding of true friendship...but will Konoha's newfound openness only leave him more vulnerable to betrayal?
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.