""It's okay to stand by his side as a friend"" Yamato, who never did anything other than studying fell in love at first sight at the university entrance ceremony with him, Yusei, the ""friend"" who has a princely aura and appearance. In the name of friendship, Yamato continues to hold his hidden desire whenever Yusei touches him. One day, his man of love suddenly said, ""hey, let's do it with me, while pushing Yamato down?!"" What will happen with their relationship after that? Will they stay a friend, a lover, or an eternal separation... A shaking romantic tales embalmed with affection and sensuality, once again Neko Kanda gives you a title that would satisfy your BL's thirstiness.
(C)Neko Kanda/NIHONBUNGEISHA - TORICO
|Series Title||Love Only You, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||愛し恋し君だけに (Itoshi Koishi Kimi dake ni)|
|Genre||Manga ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Completed Series|
|Available since||March 26, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / March 26, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||159pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.