Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
While taking in the Alps in honor of her late parents, Lee can’t help but cry. A stranger approaches at the sound of her pain and comforts her, and Lee feels as though they’re connected somehow?love at first sight. But when she returns to school to meet her friend Princess Sophie, she finds out her first love was actually Prince Raoul?Sophie’s arranged fiance! After eight years, Lee accepts that Raoul and Sophie will one day wed, but as luck would have it Sophie isn’t in love with him and has no intention of marrying him. In order to get out of her arranged marriage, Sophie tries to convince Lee to seduce Raoul. Lee wants to see him again after so long but she can’t imagine herself with a prince. And even if she were to succeed in winning his heart, would he break tradition and choose to be with Lee by calling off an arranged marriage?
KAISHI SAKUYA／REBECCA WINTERS
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.