Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Emily agrees to a marriage of convenience to Count Rafael, just as her father requested before his death. It was agreed that they would get divorced when she turned 21, and she would receive her inheritance. However, as her 21st birthday approaches, Emily claims she wants to make the marriage void. She couldn't stand the rumors of his love affairs any longer, and asks her lawyer to take care of it, escaping to a remote cottage to avoid confronting the cold and arrogant man herself. But she was naive to think she could escape him. He tracks her down and declares, "before we break up, I'll show you the true happiness of marriage!"
NATSUE OGOSHI／SARA CRAVEN
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.