Mayo is a high school loner who has issues with communication. She starts a peculiar job at a “Listening House,” where she silently listens to people's problems. But her first client is Aoba-kun, the star of the basketball team who is seemingly perfect! Could Aoba-kun and his complicated situation be too much for Mayo to handle?! So begins the secret relationship between the girl who lacks communication skills and the guy who seems to have it all. Enjoy the first volume of this heart-warming love story.
(C) Ema Toyama / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Aoba-kun's Confessions|
|Japanese Title||青葉くんに聞きたいこと (Aoba-kun ni Kikitai Koto)|
|Alternative Title||I Have Something to Ask Aoba-kun|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Romance ,School Life ,Completed Series|
|Available since||May 15, 2017 (10:00 PM) PT / May 16, 2017 (02:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||170pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.