A VOW THAT CANNOT BE BROKEN! Its been years since the kihei appeared without warning and overran the earth. To combat this threat, humanity established the Twilight Academy to train students as soldiers, though most die before graduation. During a mission, Kou Kaguros squad is attacked, and he must face his fate as yet another student casualtyor so he thought. A girl in white appears during his final moments and swears to protect him, filling a hole in his heart and setting them both on a path of love and despair.
|Series Title||The Bride of Demise (Light Novels)|
|By (author)||Keishi Ayasato|
|By (artist)||Mura Karuki|
|Translated by||Jordan Taylor|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Sci-fi ,Fantasy ,Action ,Magic ,Drama ,Non-Human|
|Available since||August 16, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / August 16, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||256pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.