“You like the way liking him makes you feel, don't you?”
Whether it be in romance, in friendship, or in volleyball, you have to go all out! This is the volume where we finally meet the person who has Rumiko's heart. “Trust her and let her take care of you.” Now that the away game in Osaka is over, Neri and the rest of the Kokuyodani volleyball team have returned to Tokyo. They pass their days peacefully, training and engaging in other club activities. The same goes for Manabu and Michiru as they settle into their relationship. However, all that may change one day when Michiru accompanies Manabu to visit her father at the hospital where he works. There, he learns of the terrible circumstances Shigeru is in.
(C)Yoko Nihonbashi/ Yuki Sato/ Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.