Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Marielle, a plain young noblewoman, is proposed to by the gorgeous Simeon, heir to an earldom—but why? Simeon has his secrets, but he's not the only one!
As a plain, unassuming noble's daughter, Marielle doesn't stand out in high society. Imagine her surprise when she receives a marriage proposal from the sought-after Simeon, second-in-command of the Royal Order of Knights!
Simeon, the heir to an earldom, is highly accomplished in scholarly and military arts-and he's gorgeous. So why did he propose to such an unremarkable noblewoman?
Despite being a target of envy and scorn, Marielle is happy. After all, Simeon seems to be exactly her type: a dashingly handsome man with glasses who appears gentle on the outside, but who has a dark and scheming side!
Welcome to Marielle's world, where people aren't always what they seem-and a prim, proper exterior can hide the heart of a sly and devious fangirl!
Copyright (C) 2017 Momo Haruka Illustrations Copyright (C) 2017 Maro
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Tales of Marielle Clarac|
|Japanese Title||マリエル・クララックの婚約 (Marielle Clarac no Konyaku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Josei ,Historical ,Comedy ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||April 06, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / April 06, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||293pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.