Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
All good things must come to an end. The barrier of Chanteur, the First Beast Who Laments for the Moon, has shattered, and in the aftermath, a young red-haired Visitor gets separated from her partner, Carmine Lake. The redhead's subsequent peaceful days with a certain “Willie,” whose memories have been sealed away, are numbered. Meanwhile, the duty of fighting the calamitous Beasts has fallen to Ithea and Rhantolk as Beast Number Two, Aurora, the Piercing One, comes ever closer to Regule Aire...Once everything comes to a head, the curtain will finally close on this tale of the faerie soldiers and their young instructor.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?|
|Japanese Title||終末なにしてますか？忙しいですか？救ってもらっていいですか？ (Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka?)|
|Alternative Title||SukaSuka, What are you doing at the end? Are you busy? Can you save me?|
|By (author)||Akira Kareno|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Mystery ,Romance ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Tragedy ,Anime ,Full-size Illustration ,Non-Human ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||December 10, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / December 10, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||253pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.