Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
3 years after "3.11", popular manga artists tell the story of "that day" and its aftermath!
3 years after the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami, popular manga artists go to the heart of it and listen to people's stories of that day and the turbulence that came afterward. The stories they preserve through manga, "Stories of 3.11" will bring tears to your eyes. Royalties will be donated to the restoration project in Tohoku.
(C) Satoru HIURA / Toshinao AOKI / Ume / Kazumi OHYA / Keiko OKAMOTO / Riho SACHIMI / Mayu SHINJO / Nagamu NANAJI / Tomoko NINOMIYA / Kyo HATSUKI / Naoko MAZDA 2014
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Stories from The Great East Japan Earthquake Stories from 311（KADOKAWA MANGA）|
|Japanese Title||漫画で描き残す東日本大震災 ストーリー311 (Manga de Kakinokosu Higashinihon Daishinsai Story 311)|
|Story and Art||Satoru Hiura / Toshinao Aoki / Ume / Kazumi Ohya / Keiko Okamoto / Riho Sachimi / Mayu Shinjo / Nagamu nanaji / Tomoko Ninomiya / Kyo Hatsuki / Naoko Mazda|
|Available since||March 01, 2016 (07:00 AM) PT / March 02, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||131pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.